Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The one I was once watching in OPRAH


Finally I can enjoy food on birthdays:)

Oh, I forgot to tell you. Once I watched Oprah doing interview with two women. One was the one who suffering anorexia at that time, and the other was the one who recovered from it. The first woman was so skinny she had to shop in the kid's department. Her son, who was 5 years old at that time said, "I don't want Mommy to be like that. She's always too tired to play with me, she often forgets to pick me up at school. She looks like she's going to die. I don't want her to die. She used to be pretty, you should see her before looking like this. Mommy, I want you back" :*(
And I thought, MY GOODNESS! 
Then the other woman. She said she still thinking about food all the time. And guess what? Her 7 years old daughter, she does a diet. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I was eating ice cream and french fries when I was her age. She points to people who's fat in the streets. OMG!
See?? Eating disorder is a big problem. I hate it so bad and I feel bad for those who suffer from it. I lost my 3 years of my youth. Whoever reads this shouldn't!!!!
Oh yeah, I also read in Girlfriend or Dolly, I didn't remember. A girl suffered TEN YEARS of anorexia, lost half of her hair, have troubles breathing and having heart attack, malfunction of liver. Poor girl:( 

No comments:

Post a Comment