Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Oooh My

OH MY GOD....

I'm soooo soooo upset today. Why? 
It's all started a week ago. There was this new member at my aerobic place. And guess what??? SHE SMELLS SO DAMN BAD!! I don't mean to be a bitch, but come on. It's a public place and she should respect other people by putting some effort to buy deodorant. She annoys me and a lot of others. To top it up, she showed up like she hasn't shower in ages. And like she never wash her hair since kindergarten. OH MY!! YOU'RE A GIRL!! I want to tell that in her face. But scared if she's psycho or something. And guess what? She always always always trying to be in the front row and squeeze in between people. There's a lot of older women saying mean things about this girl but I know it's not their fault. I have a friend and she's so damn quiet but she also saying things about this girl. OH YEA!! IT'S THAT BAD!!


HELPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    You right... So.. what I can say? Some people just don't like a water ;))

    ReplyDelete