Thursday, April 9, 2009

Let me introduce myself:)


Hi all...
I'm starting this blog because I love writing and taking pictures, and telling people about my life. I chose BEAUTIFUL MIND as the name of my blog, simply because I would love to have that in my world. Being beautiful in my mind, body and soul. It is hard for me to be that way because I suffered from anorexia nervousa for about 3 years and a half, and it was a tough time for me dealing with everything. I went to therapy but it was useless, I suffered but nobody understands. My friends thought it was just a little issue for me, but it wasn't. Nobody was really supportive. And that was the time that I decided, I have to build a beautiful mind myself and I was healed. I still have to struggle myself because there's still something going on inside my mind, and I know that someday, somehow, I can be beautiful inside and out. So, welcome to my world!! :)

XOXO,
missmariezriezriez

No comments:

Post a Comment