Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Last weekend



Last Saturday, I went to PVJ with my boyfriend and I had a really great time. Movie marathon. It's sooo good. After watching Fast & Furious, we decided to watch Monsters vs Aliens. Two different exciting movies. Afterwards, we went to dinner. The next day, we also went to watch Slumdog Millionaire. It's a great movie. It's beyond great. Really heartbreaking and breathtaking. I love this weekend. And sigh, it's Tuesday already and I have a lot of design assignments:(
I have this class, the 2D design compositions and the lecturer's not cool. I always attend the class, but she didn't take my attendance twice, and refuse to declare it with the administration people. It wasn't my fault, and if I failed her class, it's her fault. God, living in Indonesia is so different with mine a year ago in Singapore. The university? I give a thumb down.

No comments:

Post a Comment