Saturday, April 11, 2009

election day


After the election, I went to Starbucks, my fave place to chill out and have some greentea frappucino. I'm addicted to it and luckily I have a Starbucks nearby from home. I always go there, sometimes almost everyday, that I already friends with each everyone of the barista. They know I love my greentea costumized and they call it "greentea ica". Cute name. You know how I like it? greentea frappucino no whip extra caramel sauce double greentea powder double blend with dome and sleeve. Hmm... no wonder they shortened it to greentea ica. Anyway, they giving out free coffees for those who did vote. The queue was really long and fortunately, I went there earlier and get the nicest spot! haha :)

greentea ica


cute little coffees they're giving out


the nicest baristas you'll ever find

No comments:

Post a Comment